AIR MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES IN EUROPE
Air Medical Transport arranges Air Ambulance service worldwide to and from every European location where there is safe and appropriate access to public airports.
The European continent is the third largest population and is one of the most touristic places in the world.
Europe’s culture is the root of Western civilization. Its agricultural and industrial diversity has made the continent a center of trade and commerce for centuries. This continent has 44 countries, 28 being part of the European Union with 24 official spoken languages.
AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES IN EUROPE
Air Medical Transport services are available on a fee-for-service basis virtually anywhere in the world with appropriate and safe public airport runway access. Each trip is based on the patient’s fit-to-fly condition and the availability of resources at the time of booking. The trip rates are based on many logistic factors, including transport distance, air medical team configurations, number of rested personnel needed to complete the mission, cost of fuel, overflight landing fees, ground transportation, medical supplies, and others. For immediate quotes, 24-7 worldwide, call our flight coordinator specialists at +1 (832) 872-2222 o sin cargo desde EE. UU. y Canadá al +1(800) 872-6667.
Click on the Country of your choice to reach your City
WE OFFER WORLDWIDE AIR MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES IN EUROPE
Whether you or your loved one needs a critical care fixed-wing air ambulance, a MEDEVAC, an air medical repatriation, organ transportation, or an air medical escort in Europe, Air Medical Transport is here to assist you and your team!
Below are the Air Medical Transport services we can arrange to and from Europe:
FUN FACTS ABOUT EUROPE
- Europe was named after the Phoenician princess Europa.
- Of the 44 countries in Europe, just 28 make up the European Union, or EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- Almost every city in France has a street that is named Victor Hugo. This is to honor Victor Hugo, a famous French poet, and writer.
- You might consider moving to Iceland if you are prone to mosquito bites. Due to the unsuited temperatures and lack of shallow ponds, Iceland does not have any mosquitoes.
- Europe is home to 24 official languages, while as many as 200 languages are spoken across the continent.
- Some countries and principalities in Europe still have monarchies, including Great Britain, Denmark, Belgium, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Netherlands, and Sweden.