Air Medical Transport is a Transportation Management Organization whose leadership has over 20 years of hands-on experience in international air ambulance, ground ambulance, and patient logistics. We serve hundreds of clients worldwide in identifying, arranging, and coordinating air medical transportation. We partner with hundreds of quality air and ground medical transportation vendors worldwide to help provide punctual, high-quality, and cost-effective solutions.
Our expertise is in identifying, coordinating, and organizing scheduled non-emergency air medical transportation with a strong emphasis on the fixed-wing air ambulance, medical escort, and international commercial stretcher transports.
We serve our global clients through a Worldwide Network Alliance of quality EASA and FAA part 135 certified air operators and qualified transportation providers. We consistently look forward to expanding and enhancing our relationship with quality partner transportation providers on all continents.
We value our providers’ time, quality, and loyalty by ensuring they receive all calls in their assigned coverage areas. Your organization will benefit from increased utilization, prompt payment, and better communication through our flight coordinator specialists’ precise and efficient system.
To become part of our Worldwide Network Alliance and ensure our effectiveness in working with your organization efficiently, please follow these instructions:
1. For Fixed-wing air ambulance carriers and operators
By choosing Air Ambulance Provider and entering your name and email below, you will download our contact and capability fillable pdf form. Once you complete and save it, please email it to our Provider’s email, attaching a copy of your current Liability Insurance Certificate and Air Carrier and Operator Certificate. For US Providers, also include your current W9.
2. For Ground ambulance providers
By choosing ground transportation provider and entering your email below, you will download our fillable service agreement PDF.
- Please fill in additional rate sheets if different rates are applicable per location. Complete, sign, and save it.
- Include a copy of your current Liability Insurance Certificate.
- For US Providers, please include a copy of your current W9, and for the Overseas Providers, include your current Service Permit License Certificate.
Please attach these 3 items and email them to our Provider’s email.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach us directly or contact our Provider Relations Department, as shown on this page.
We look forward to working together and building a long-term business relationship!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE
- Private pay individuals & institutions
- Hospitals, medical centers
- Rehabilitation centers
- Worker’s compensation management companies
- International liaisons and medical concierges
- International travel insurance agencies
- Embassies and consulates
- Repatriation organizations
- International medical assistance organizations
- Medical tourism & travel assistance
- Healthcare provider industries
- Organ procurement organizations
- Hospital social workers
- Discharge planners and case managers
COVERAGE SERVICE AREAS
- United States
- Central America
- The Caribbean
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Middle East