AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES IN NORTH AMERICA
Air Medical Transport arranges Air Ambulance services worldwide to and from every North American location where there is safe and appropriate access to public airports.
North America is a continent in the northern hemisphere that is home to 23 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It covers an area of approximately 9.5 million square miles and has a population of over 580 million people.
North America is known for its diverse landscapes, ranging from rugged mountains to vast plains and dense forests. It also boasts some of the world’s most iconic landmarks and attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty, and Niagara Falls. The continent is a popular tourist destination for travellers from all over the world.
AIR MEDICAL’S AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES IN NORTH AMERICA
Air Medical Transport services are available on a fee-for-service basis virtually in North America and anywhere in the world with appropriate and safe public airport runway access. Each trip is based on the patient’s fit-to-fly condition and the availability of resources at the time of booking. The trip rates are based on many logistic factors, including transport distance, air medical team configurations, number of rested personnel needed to complete the mission, cost of fuel, overflight landing fees, ground transportation, medical supplies, and others. For immediate quotes, 24-7 worldwide, call our flight coordinator specialists at +1 (832) 872-2222 or toll-free from USA & Canada at +1(800) 872-6667.
We provide International Air Ambulance, AIR EVAC & MEDEVAC services to or from the following North American States and Regions:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon are the provinces and territories in Canada. Aguascalientes, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Campeche, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Colima, Durango, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Hidalgo, Jalisco, Mexico City (Federal District), Mexico State, Michoacán, Morelos, Nayarit, Nuevo León, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Yucatán, and Zacatecas
Click on the Country of your choice to reach your City
WE OFFER WORLDWIDE AIR MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES IN NORTH AMERICA
Whether you or your loved one needs a critical care fixed-wing air ambulance, a MEDEVAC, an air medical repatriation, organ transportation, or an air medical escort in North America, Air Medical Transport is here to assist you and your team!
Below are the Air Medical Transport services we can arrange to and from North America:
- Air Ambulance (Critical Care Air Ambulance and International Air Ambulance)
- MEDEVAC – Air Evac
- Commercial Stretcher
- Medical Escort
- Organ Transplant Logistics
- Bed to Bedside Transportation
- Special Populations Transports
- Special Needs Transports
FUN FACTS ABOUT NORTH AMERICA
- The continent is the third-largest in the world.
- It has a population of over 580 million people.
- The highest peak in North America is Denali, located in Alaska, with a height of 20,310 feet.
- The Great Lakes, located in the US and Canada, are the largest group of freshwater lakes in the world.
- The Niagara Falls, located on the US-Canada border, is one of the most popular tourist attractions in North America.
- The United States is home to the world’s first national park, Yellowstone National Park.
- Mexico is the birthplace of chocolate.
- Canada is the second-largest country in the world.
- The Hollywood sign, located in Los Angeles, California, originally read “Hollywoodland” when it was built in 1923.
- The United States has the world’s largest economy.