Scheduling air ambulance transportation without assistance can be extremely stressful, expensive, and time-consuming. It can take several hours of your valuable time and patience to set up a successful non-emergency air ambulance transport for the average person. Here are some of the most common steps:
- Locating the right quality operator and provider with the availability in the precise area.
- Obtaining a reasonable quote on time.
- Confirm the transport by providing the patient’s medical condition, location, travel documentation, and destination details necessary to properly arrange and schedule the transfer.
- Following up for any changes, special requirements, or troubleshooting to ensure smooth air coordination and avoid delays or extra expenses.
- Paying and getting billed at the quoted price, and not receiving an invoice for 2 or 3 times higher later.
At Air Medical Transport, our leadership has over 20 years of hands-on experience in international air ambulance, ground ambulance, and patient logistics. We have directed, supervised, planned, and coordinated thousands of patient medical transports on six continents. That is why Air Medical Transport focuses on making transportation arrangements easy. Air Medical Transport makes it practical to request a quote, pay, and schedule domestic or international air ambulance transports. We offer secure communications and convenience options via phone, text, WhatsApp, email, or online.